New Buses - Daewoo
|Ergonomically designed drivers area
||Customer choice of seats and fabric
||Passenger friendly entry with flush-gliding door
Body - Chiron CS140 Bus Body
<< Click on image to enlarge and view in detail
- Seating Configuration:
1 x 'Isri' Driver Suspension Seat with Lap Sash Head Rest (Black Cloth)
71 x Metro Type Seats in fabric (Maximum)
71 x High Back Type Seats in fabric (Maximum)
69 x Fixed ADR68 Seat Belted Seats In fabric (Maximum)
65 x Reclining ADR68 Seat Belted Seats in fabric (Maximum)
- Three piece Windscreen.
- 4 x Hoppers fitted to saloon.
- Straight Level Euro 5 Exhaust
- Rear Corner Air Intake to the Off Side.
- Ducted Air Conditioning Heat/Cool.
- Radio/CD with P.A. System
- Reversing Camera with 6" Screen to Dash.
- 12v Power Socket.
- Internal Drivers Locker.
- Tool Box in the Bin Area.
- Electric Single Sun Blinds to Passenger & Drivers Front Windscreen and Drivers Off Side Windows.
- Electric External Mirrors.
- Through Bins with Four Door Access to the Near and Off Sides.
- Built to all States School Bus and Bus Regulations.
- External White in colour or Fleet Colour at No Charge.
- Safe, Strong & Lightweight
- 1250mm floor height
- Seating up to 71 metro seats
- Three piece windscreen
- Multiplex body electrics
Options tailored to suit your needs
Chassis Specifications - BH117L3 Euro 5
Top of Chassis
GROSS VEHICLE MASS
Bore x Stroke (mm)
Doosan DL11K Euro 5
V6 Water Cooled Turbocharged Intercooler
10900 cc (10.9L)
309 Kw (410hp)
1844 Nm /1200 RPM
Bosch Electronic Common Rail
50Lt AdBlue Tank
T450R (Integrated Retarder) - 6 Speed
Oil Light & Audible
Water Light & Audible
Air Light & Audible
Park Brake Light
High Beam Light
OBD (On Board Diagnostics)
WHEEL & TYRE
Double Dry Element
1 Piece Tube - Forged Ends with
"U" Joint at each end
Full Floating Banjo
39/8 (4.875) Hypoid
Str. Beam 7,500kg
Reverse Elliot "I" Beam
Aluminium 8.25 x 22.5 x 10 Stud Fixing
300 Litres In Front of Front Axle
Integral Recirculated Ball & Nut
Tilt and Telescopic
Full air 'S' Cam Dual Circuit
410 x 155/19mm
410 x 220/19mm
410 x 115/19mm
ABS, ASR, Auto Slack Adjusters
Spring Activator Gradual
Control Valve (on rear pusher)
Air/ Bag Front & Rear with Telescopic Doubled Acting Shock Absorbers & Stabilising Bar
Front & Rear Air Bags
Front 2 Air Bags
Rear 4 Air Bags Outboard Mount
24V x 180 Amp
2 x 200 AH / MF
Air Conditioning Roof Pod
Compressor Mount & Drive
THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS ARE TRUE AND CORRECT AS OF 9/12/2010 AND CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
Daewoo Bus Australia reserves the right to discontinue or change the models, features, specifications, options designs and prices of the products referred to in this brochure without incurring any liability whatsoever to any purchaser or prospective purchaser of any such products. Some of the items herein are optional at extra cost. Consult Daewoo Bus Australia for the latest information on models, specifications, features, prices, options and availability.
"We don't aim to satisfy,
we strive to be the best"
Why Choose Daewoo Bus ...
- Daewoo Bus produces buses in seven countries around the world.
- Daewoo Bus has 11 factories and 15 Sub Assembly Partners world wide.
- Daewoo Bus exports to over 51 countries world wide.
- Daewoo Bus produces over 16,000 buses per year.
- Daewoo Bus bodies are engineered by Australians for Australians.
- Daewoo Buses are predominantly built using Australian components and materials.
- Daewoo Bus offers Australian built quality, performance, reliability and value for money.
- Daewoo Bus offers 24 hour technical support and parts supply