New Buses - Daewoo
Body to suit standard W/B chassis
<< Click on images to enlarge and view in detail
- Chassis modifications as necessary to optimise passenger space.
- Top hopper windows with flush fitted glass to saloon area (4 only)
- Engine air intake at rear corner below side window
- Daewoo / Spheros Air Conditioner (Heat / Cool) (34,000Kpa)
- Twin-leave glide away front passenger doors
- Door safety system to RTA technical specification 146
- Manual flip-out wheel chair ramp in front doorway
- One electronic type destination sign to front HANOVER Or MOBITEC.
- One electronic type destination sign to near side front HANOVER or MOBITEC.
- One electronic type destination sign to rear side front HANOVER or MOBITEC.
- Electrical external mirrors
- Ceiling handrails with strap handles and 7 stanchions with 'Stop' buttons - schedule 'F'
- Hand rails powder coated
- Blue 'Bus Stopping Light' with one ring buzzer
- Radio/CD with Gyros PA system
- Genuine ISRI driver's seat with 3point lap-sash seat belt and head rest trimmed in black cloth
- Driver's locker
- Driver's protection panel
- Electric Sun blinds to windscreen and driver's side window
- Ticket machine stand mounted on dash. (Customer To Supply Ticket Machine Details)
- Digital video recorder surveillance system with lockable hard disk
- drive cassette including three internally mounted cameras with
- Infra-Red illuminators and one reversing camera.
- Parcel racks on top of front wheel housings To Off Side & Near Side
- Body painted in fleet colours.
- All exterior lamps LED type except for headlamps and Cat 6 side repeaters.
- Heavy duty body frame structure made from galvanised hightensile steel.
Chassis Specifications - BS120CN Euro IV
GROSS VEHICLE MASS
Bore x Stroke (mm)
1, 826 mm
Doosan DL08S Euro IV
4 Cycle; In Line; 6 Cylinder; 4 Valve; Direct Injection; Water Cooled
108 x 139
250 Kw (335hp) @ 2200 RPM
1423 Nm /1200 RPM
17.1 : 1.0
Bosch Electronic Common Rail
50Lt AdBlue Tank
T375R (Integrated Retarder)
Oil Light & Audible
Water Light & Audible
Air Light & Audible
Park Brake Light
High Beam Light
OBD (On Board Diagnostics)
WHEEL & TYRE
Double Dry Element
1 Piece Tube - Forged Ends with
"U" Joint at each end
ZF Drop Centre Double Reduction
Daewoo Centre Drop Reverse Elliott "I" Beam
Steel 8.25 x 22.5 x 10 Stud Fixing
295 Litres Over Rear Axle
Integral Recirculated Ball & Nut
Tilt and Telescopic
Dual Circuit Disc
ABS, ASR, Auto Slack Adjusters
Spring Activator Gradual
Air/ Bag Front & Rear with Telescopic Doubled Acting Shock Absorbers & Stabilising Bar
Front & Rear Air Bags
Front 2 Air Bags Rear
4 Air Bags Outboard Mount
Automatic Height Control (Kneeling)
24V x 180 Amp
2 x 200 AH / MF
Air Conditioning Roof Pod
Compressor Mount & Drive
THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS ARE TRUE AND CORRECT AS OF 1/7/2009 AND CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
Daewoo Bus Australia reserves the right to discontinue or change the models, features, specifications, options designs and prices of the products referred to in this brochure without incurring any liability whatsoever to any purchaser or prospective purchaser of any such products. Some of the items herein are optional at extra cost. Consult Daewoo Bus Australia for the latest information on models, specifications, features, prices, options and availability. ABN 80 004 012 373
"We don't aim to satisfy,
we strive to be the best"
Why Choose Daewoo Bus ...
- Daewoo Bus produces buses in seven countries around the world.
- Daewoo Bus has 11 factories and 15 Sub Assembly Partners world wide.
- Daewoo Bus exports to over 51 countries world wide.
- Daewoo Bus produces over 16,000 buses per year.
- Daewoo Bus bodies are engineered by Australians for Australians.
- Daewoo Buses are predominantly built using Australian components and materials.
- Daewoo Bus offers Australian built quality, performance, reliability and value for money.
- Daewoo Bus offers 24 hour technical support and parts supply